Thursday 23 June 2011

Well- this is my first post and my first blog. As with all things, setting it up was child's play and you wonder why you hadn't done it before. My excuse, or should that be excuses, is/are, time (there really does seem to be too much to do and never enough of it) and a bit of a Luddite (should that be Luddess?) attitude to new technology. So, reluctantly, I have to thank my colleague and cam23things for making me do it.
At this moment in time, I have absolutely no idea of what to say, so don't expect anything earth shattering over the next few week.
As i said, setting this up was pretty easy though I seem to have gathered yet another set of user names, titles and passwords - all of which I'll forget and have to trawl my brain for every time I sit down to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment